Pregnancy and exercise. What are the benefits?
At anima we offer specially designed prenatal classes for expecting moms, combining yoga and pilates exercises. Take a look at the advantages of this special combination of exercises created for this group of students.
- it improves energy levels as well as how a woman seems and feels,
- it strengthens the muscles that get more tired (back, legs, pelvic floor, abdomen) and helps to have a correct body posture,
- it makes the body more flexible,
- it increases stamina.
During exercise we advise you:
- Not to push yourself to exhaustion or uncomfortable poses.
- Not to compete with other women.
- Listen to your body and do what is good for you.
- Reduce intensity if the ambient conditions are hot or humid.
- And of course ask for help at any point during exercise. We are there for you!